Management Systems Consulting in Madrid
Via Consultores is an international regulatory compliance consultancy. It was born with the clear purpose of offering a professional, personalized service of the highest quality for each of our clients.
That is why we have a team of legal professionals, compliance experts and managers with extensive professional experience.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- Compliance Consulting
ISO 37001 – 37301 systems
- Complaints Channel
Implementation and management of channels
- Security of the information
ISO 27001 systems – ENS
- Gender equality
- Harassment Prevention
- Money Laundering
- Specialized training
- Prevention Consulting
ISO 45001 systems
- Business and Organization Consulting
Our Consulting service is based on risk prevention, detection and management.
Making available to our clients a multidisciplinary team that will allow the identification and establishment of adequate controls. Helping them with:
- Criminal Regulatory Compliance
- Transparency and Good Governance Law
- Prevention of money laundering
- Anti-corruption/anti-bribery regulations.
- Organic Law on Data Protection.
- Diagnosis of compliance.
- Evaluation and review of risk maps.
- Implementation and review of compliance systems.
- Design and implementation of controls.
- Specialized training in Compliance.
- Control reports.
- Audit reports.
- Support to the figure of the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Preparation of compliance regulations
- Implementation and management of complaint channels or ethical channels.
The implementation of management systems based on ISO standards requires compliance with the established requirements.
Specialists in process management, we include in our consulting service:
- Free assessment of current company compliance
- Design of all the necessary documentation for the system
- Risk analysis and treatment proposal
- Specialized training in the standard implemented for all affected personnel
- System maintenance and monitoring
- Accompaniment during audit days
WHAT DO OUR CLIENTS SAY?
We provide advice to our clients