To search for liquidity
- To obtain line funding.
- To restructure debt.
- For the search of partners or investors.
To resolve conflicts between partners, in such situations as follows:
- Business Succession.
- Separation of Partners.
- Exclusion of Minority Partners.
- Business Partners leaving the Company.
For Strategic Reasons:
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Plans to Expand.
- In order to determine the capital gain or loss from the sale of company shares.
- Calculation of Controlled Deterioration Test.
A Business Valuation will facilitate the elaboration of arguments that reinforce the negotiation of the asking price.