Thanks to the extensive experience of our professionals, we periodically review the operations of your company, in order to adapt it to the existing taxation laws, in the most efficient manner.
- We have professionals with extensive experience.
- We carry out an initial auditing of your company.
- We study the fiscal impact of your company’s operations.
- We plan the tax supervision of your company.
- We prepare all kinds of appeals before the Public Administration.
- We represent and help your company in its Tax Inspection.
- Review of submitted taxes.
- Tax Risk Analysis: High, Medium, Low.
- Quantification of tax risk according to current legislation.
- ITP [Property Transfer Tax] vs. VAT.
- Reverse Charge Operations.
- Reduced ITP for promoters.
- Rentals with purchasing option.
- Preparation and management of form 720 (Foreign Investments).
- Non-Resident Taxes for property owners.
- Management of the inpatriates Regime.
- Registration and De-registration in Taxpayer Census.
- Management of the Special Tax Regime for inpatriates (Form. 151).
- Management of Non-Resident Taxes for Workers.
- Tax Advice for inpatriates and Expatriates.
- We carry out an initial auditing on your company taxes, in accordance with Spanish legislation, in order to comply with current regulations.
- We are specialists in company taxes so you can rely on us about the regulatory compliance of your business.
- Our tax experts have proven experience and are fully up to date with current legislation.
Your company’s digital certificate will give us access to your entire company tax history, in order to periodically review and prepare your company tax returns, strictly complying with the submission deadlines.
We prepare answers to the requests received by your company from the Tax Agency, and we represent and help your company in all its Tax Inspections.
We work with all kinds of companies and business professionals, associations and franchises, from which we can provide their data to anyone requesting these, always with the client’s permission.
Through our Tax Newsletters we will keep you updated on the new regulations that affect your company.
We will need your company’s digital certificate, which will give us access to all the tax history filed with the Tax Agency.
Through our Customer Portal, you will have access to all tax information pertaining to your business.