Updated 27 March 2023
The website http://www.via.es, informs its Users, of the uses and particularities of cookies, as established by the LSSICE [Law on Electronic Commerce and Information Society] and on the current regulations in force.
Definition and Purpose of Cookies
A cookie is a file that can be downloaded to your computer or electronic device when you access certain Websites. Cookies enable the Website to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of the User or of the computer used to access the Website.
Depending on the type of cookie, they can be used to recognise the User.
Types of Cookies
– Own Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the User’s end device from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
– Third Party Cookies: These are sent to the User’s end device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Session Cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the User is accessing a Website.
These are generally used to store information which is only needed for providing the service the User is requesting at the time (i.e., a list of products being bought).
– Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the end device, and which can be accessed and processed for a given period, as determined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Technical cookies: These enable the User to browse through a Website, Platform or Application and use the different options or services contained therein, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, recalling the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, signing up to or taking part in an event, using security elements during the session, storing content for playing video or sound, or sharing content onto social media.
– Customisation Cookies: These enable the user to access the service with some general predetermined features, according to a set of criteria in the User’s device, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration, among others.
Analysis cookies: These enable the OWNER to monitor and analyse the behaviour of Users of the Websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure activity on Websites, Applications and Platforms, and to create browsing profiles of the Users of these Websites, Applications and Platforms in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data regarding Users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: These enable management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a Webpage, Application or Platform, from which the requested service is provided based on criteria, such as the edited contents or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These are cookies that enable management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a Webpage, Application or Platform, from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information regarding the behaviour of Users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
To solely enable communication between the User’s device and the network.
To strictly provide a service specifically requested by the User.
In this regard the Working Team stated in Article 29, under Judgement 4/20123, has ruled that exempted cookies would include those that are intended for the following purposes:
User Input Cookies
Authentication or User Identification Cookies (session cookies only)
User Security Cookies
Multimedia player session Cookies
Load-balancing session Cookies
User interface customisation Cookies
Add-on Cookies (plug-ins) to exchange social contents
For the configuration of Internet Explorer Cookies
For the configuration of Firefox Cookies
For the configuration of Google Chrome Cookies
For the configuration of Safari Cookies
Our website informs Users that, having analysed this document, on the day of its update, these are the Cookies used:
cdp-cookies-plugin-wp, saves the option to save or not save Cookies on the User’s browser, and it expires in 1 month.
qtrans_front_language, is used to determine the language of the Website. Expires in 1 year.
1P_JAR, allows you to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data. Expires in 1 month
Other Google properties, such as YouTube, may also use these Cookies to show you more relevant adverts. Expires in 2 years.
APISID, when you create or log in to a Google Account, the cookie is stored on your computer in order to stay connected to your Google Account when you visit your services again. Provided one remains in this active session and uses plugins on other Websites, such as ours, Google will use these Cookies to improve one’s experience. Expires In 14 months
CGIC, Google Analytics Cookies used to distinguish Users. Expires in 24 hours.
CONSENT, Google Maps, Google+ – These implement certain Google utilities and may store certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page, or the activation of the SafeSearch filter, as well as customise the ads displayed during the Google search, or “Social Sharing” Cookies for the G+1 button of the footer recommendation. This is permanent.
DV, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SIDCC, SID, OTZ, SSID – When you create or log into a Google Account, Cookies are stored on your computer in order to stay connected to your Google Account when you visit your services again. Provided one remains in this active session and uses plugins on other Websites, such as ours, Google will use these Cookies to improve one’s experience. Expires after 2 years
SNID – Used by Google Maps to display geographic locations. Its use requires Cookies, PREF, NID, SNID, KHCOOKIE, in addition to the Cookies that Google requires if the User remains logged into their account, which is solely managed by Google. Expires after 4 months.
ANID, DSID, FLC, AID, TAID, exchange_uid – Used by Google to display more relevant ads. Expires after 15 days.
PREF – Cookie used by Google for storing User preferences and information when viewing pages using Google Maps. Expires after 2 years
OGPC – Cookie used by Google for storing User preferences and information when viewing pages using Google Maps. Expires in 1 month
Khcookie – Cookie used by Google for storing User preferences and information when viewing pages using Google Maps. Expires when the session ends.
PAIDCONTENT – Connects with Google Analytics and is used for letting one know, anonymously, how they have used this Website. Expires after 7 days.
SIDCC – This cookie is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information regarding browsing. Expires in 3 months
TAID – If you are logged in on another device with your Google Account, Google uses these cookies to link your activity on both devices. Expires after 15 days.
_gcl_au – Used by Google AdSense to test the efficiency of ads on Websites. Expires after 3 months.
If you decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your device at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
Browsers undergo updates and/or modifications, we do not guarantee that the links will be active when you want to use them. To avoid inconveniences, you can access directly from the help section in the options of your browser.