© http://via.es/. All rights reserved.
http://via.es/. hereinafter referred to as the Website or Web, in compliance with the duty of information as established in article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, hereby informs you that:
The Data Controller and Owner of the Website is VIA Consultores Financieros y Contables S.L., who, for the remainder of this warning shall be referred to as the OWNER.
Tax ID No.: B-84554518
Address: Calle Recoletos, 3, 1º
Post Code: 28001
Telephone: 91 435 88 32
Registration data: Commercial Registry of Madrid in volume 22,166; page 96; section 8; page M-395,518.
– User: is a natural or legal person who uses or surfs the Website.
– Content: Websites that make up the entire domain with information and services that the OWNER makes available to users. Containing such things as messages, texts, photos, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design, source codes and, in general, any other material whether displayed or not on the Website.
– Website: electronic information capable of containing text, sound, video, programs, links, images, and many other things, adapted to the so-called World Wide Web (www) and which may be accessed through a web browser. This information is usually in HTML OR XHTML format and may provide access to other Websites through hypertext links.
– Hyperlinking: is a technique that enables a User to browse through different Websites or the Internet, by simply clicking on the text, icon, button, or code contained in the link.
– Cookies: technical means that facilitate traceability and tracking of navigation on Websites. These are small text files that are installed on the user’s computer. This method has implications on privacy; therefore, the OWNER shall provide timely and reliable notice of its use to the user.
Use of the Website grants the user status of the same, whether a natural or legal person, and necessarily implies the acceptance of the clauses and general conditions included in the Legal Notice.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, they may not use the Website.
This Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates, and thus the version published by the OWNER may differ each time the User accesses the Website.
The user must read the Legal Notice each time they access the Website.
Through the Website, the OWNER provides users with access to, and use of various content published by the OWNER or by authorised third parties.
The User is obliged and undertakes to use the Website and the contents in accordance with current legislation, the Legal Notice, and any other notice or instructions brought to their attention, as well as with the rules of coexistence, morality and generally accepted good customs.
The user undertakes and undertakes not to use any of the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the contents stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by the OWNER or by other Internet users.
The user may not remove, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and/or other data identifying the reservation of OWNER rights, fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
The user must refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain contents using means or procedures that are illegal or not permitted by the OWNER
The OWNER shall not be liable for the transmission, dissemination or making available to third parties of any of the material contained on the Website, such as information, text, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, links, graphic designs, source codes, or any other material to which it had access to in its capacity as a user of the Website. The use of the contents by users shall be carried out in a way that does not damage the image and name of the OWNER.
The OWNER shall not be liable for the use made of the Website contents by third party users, nor does it sponsor, collaborate with or share any of the opinions as given by users, or of the websites from which the contents made available to them are downloaded. Should the contents be used, for a purpose that could, in the opinion of the OWNER, damage its image, the mere sending of an email to the OWNER reporting the misuse of the contents, shall be sufficient communication to cease the use of said contents on the OWNER’s Website.
All brands, trademarks or distinguishing signs of any kind that appear on the Website are the property of the OWNER or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorised their use, whereby it shall not be construed that use of or access to the Website and/or the Contents grants the user any rights over the aforementioned brands, trademarks and/or distinguishing signs, or cedes Users any of the rights of exploitation that may exist or come to exist regarding said contents.
The contents are the intellectual property of the OWNER, or of third parties where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by the OWNER or by third parties who have authorised its use, and exercise exclusive rights of exploitation, in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
Unauthorised use of the information contained on this Website, as well as any breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the OWNER, or of third parties included on the Website, and having assigned contents, shall result in the legally established liabilities.
Users who intend to establish hyperlinks between their Website and this Website must observe and comply with the following conditions:
– No prior authorisation is required where the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page of this website, however it may by no means be reproduced. Any other form of Hyperlink will require prior written consent of the OWNER.
– No “frames” may be created with or on the website of the OWNER.
– Under no circumstances may false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications be made about the OWNER, its directors, employees or collaborators, or about the people who are related to the Website for any reason, or about the users of the Website, or the content provided, be made.
– Under no circumstance may it be stated or implied that the OWNER has authorised the Hyperlink, or that they have in any way supervised or assumed the Contents offered or made available on the Website where the Hyperlink has been established.
– The Website on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain that which is strictly necessary to identify its destination, and may not contain information or content that is contrary to law, good morals, good customs, public policy, public order, public safety and public interest, nor may it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
The OWNER cannot warrant the absence of interruptions or errors when users access the Website and its contents, nor that the latter will always be updated, although they will use their best efforts to avoid, correct, and update said errors or interruptions.
The OWNER is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the user due to failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that result in the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the website.
With exception to current legislation, the OWNER shall not be deemed liable for any damages of whatsoever nature, which may be incurred due to lack of availability, continuity or quality of the Website’s operation and Contents, and/or the non-fulfilment of the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the Website and its Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks appearing on this Website is exclusively to inform the user regarding the existence of other Websites containing information on the subject. These hyperlinks do not constitute any type of suggestion or recommendation, and as such, access to these is the full responsibility of the user.
The OWNER shall not be liable for the contents of said linked websites, nor for the operation or usefulness of the hyperlinks or the results of these. It does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), nor to documents or files, and is therefore exonerated from any liability for damages caused to the user, for this reason.
Access to the Website does not imply any obligation, on behalf of the OWNER, to monitor the absence of viruses, malware, Trojans, or any other harmful computer element. The use of adequate tools for detecting and cleaning harmful computer programs is the responsibility of the User.
The OWNER shall not be liable for any security breaches that may occur during access to the Website, or for any damages caused to the computer systems of the user, or third party users, or to the files or documents stored on these, as a result of a virus or malware that may have entered said computers when the user was connected to the contents of the Website, or from the use of outdated versions of the same.
Given the dynamics and changing environment of information and services provided through the Website, the OWNER shall do its best to ensure, but will not be liable for, the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Contents of its Website.
The information contained on the Website is solely for the purpose of informing, consulting, disseminating, and advertising. Under no circumstances is it binding or contractual.
The OWNER shall not be liable for the decisions that the user makes based on this information, nor for any possible typographical mistake that may be contained in the documents and graphics on the Website.
Availability of Content.
Availability of the Website has an indefinite duration. The OWNER reserves the right to terminate the Website at any given time. Where reasonably possible, the OWNER shall give prior notice of cancellation or deletion of the Website and of the Contents that are to be deleted.
Personal Data Protection.
The data or content of the OWNER may be published on social networks, for the interest of the OWNER or on the initiative of others.
The user must understand that the processing of their data once they have accessed it is the responsibility of each social network, therefore it is advisable to carefully read the section related to Use or Processing of Personal Data.
In any case, if the user experiences any type of incident regarding any link to a social network or blog that they may have accessed through their Website, they may communicate said fact using the email address provided.
Where appropriate, the OWNER will place the corresponding access to the Social Networks where it may have a presence on this Website. The OWNER shall manage communications according to the Terms and Conditions of each platform or social network.
Access using mobile devices.
Access to mobile applications and Websites is free of charge. However, the OWNER accepts no liability in the event that the user’s mobile phone operator charges the user for the Internet browsing of the Website made from the user’s mobile device.
Cookies are files sent to a browser by a Web Server so as to record user activities on a given website.
Cookies are used to facilitate faster access to the selected services, and customise the services offered by the OWNER’s Websites, based on the User’s usual choices and preferences, when making use of the services.
Cookies are associated with an anonymous User and their computer and do not collect Personal Data.
All intervening parties shall submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of MADRID, in respect of any disputes arising out of the interpretation, application and fulfilment of this Legal Notice, with express waiver of any other.
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish Law.